My Adventure Last Weekend

My friends and I went to Mt. Maculot, Cuenca, Batangas last January 14. We left Manila at 7:30am and arrived at Cuenca at 9:45am. We climbed for 2 hours and it was really very challenging and tiring (I’m speaking for myself). I haven’t had any exercise for the past few months kaya I felt like my muscles were really complaining. Feeling ko nga when we got to the mountain, gusto na nilang mag rally! Hehehe!

Anyway, it was all worth it when we got to the campsite especially when we went to “The Rockies”. The view from top of the mountain was spectacular. As in! Sarap din ng buco juice don!

We left the campsite at 9am the following day. 2hrs of walking again (plus I slipped 2 times, as in napaupo ha! Hehe!) We arrived at Manila around 4pm. Sobrang pagod but it was really worth it. Looking forward to our next climb, sana this time kasama na ulit si Paul.

Check out the pictures below:

101_2851

Here we are before going up…

101_2854
Stop muna to rest

101_2863
Luto muna! Preparing our merienda! Sarap kumain sa bundok!

101_2865
at night

101_2896
Rockies

01152006(005)
With my friends

101_2911
Girls at Rockies

101_2934
In Action

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Me said...

uy, sarap... kakamis naman maculot.. yan yata ang una't huling bundok kong maaakyat haha :)

yngat palagi! salamat ulit sa mp3s :D

Dorothy said...

hey! ang ganda ng view dun sa rockies pic!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! 2000 chevrolet tahoe Ronaldinho soccer trick Womens sweaters with collars