Disneyland No More!

I was so looking forward to celebrating my birthday next month together with Aldus and Margo’s (my pamangkins) birthday at Disneyland Hong Kong. We’ve planned this last year pa and I was really excited about this. All the while I thought I was still included in the plan. I even asked permission from my OB if it’s all right for me to go and she allowed me. I even had TVS to check if my baby’s ok. Tapos I was informed last Saturday that I’m not included in the plan anymore. What’s so irritating and painful is that they did not tell me of their plans. I just learned it from my cousin who called me up last sat looking for my sister coz my sister told her that she’ll be going to megamall to buy tickets for HK. As in duh!!! Where was I on their plans? Our original plan was to go to mega on Sunday for the tickets. I didn’t know that they changed plans na pala. I know they mean well by not including me on the trip. I know they’re just concerned of my health and of the baby. But hey, why didn’t they even tell me that they don’t want me to go anymore? It’s just so frustrating. I was looking forward to this vacation mainly because this will be the last time I’ll be spending it with my pamangkins. They’ll be migrating to another country by next year and I’m sure gonna miss them. Tapos I’ll be spending it with Paul also so sayang talaga! Hayyy!!! I was really mad and sad last weekend pero ganon talaga eh! Haayyyy….

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Dorothy said...

aw, so sad naman to read what happened to you. im sure they mean well. yun na lang din isipin mo para nde maramdaman ng baby na sad ka. :)