Tagged By Mhay

4 jobs i've had in my life
1. Adtel – first job and I’m still here

4 movies i could watch over and over
1. LOTR
2. Godfather
3. Harry Potter
4. The American President

4 Places I've Lived
1. Palanan, Makati
2. Fort Bonifacio
3. Marikina City
4.

4 tv shows i love to watch
1. One Tree Hill
2. The OC
3. Amazing Race
4. Eat Bulaga

4 Places I've Been on Vacation
1. Boracay
2. El Nido
3. Singapore and Malaysia
4. Taiwan

4 websites i visit daily
1. Yahoo!
2. Blogs
3. INQ7
4. Egroups

4 of my favorite foods
1. Pasta
2. Pizza
3. Chocolates
4. Ice Cream

4 places i'd rather be right now
1. Taiwan with Paul
2. US with my parents
3. at home to sleep
4. Europe

4 bloggers i'm tagging
1. joni
2. micholle
3. leslie
4. jeanny

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Leslie said...

Toni! I'd love to do the tag, but I have been tagged with that before. Sorry.