what i got on my birthday



101_3121
These were delivered to our office early morning of my birthday. Thanks honey for the surprise. You made me feel special even if we’re apart. Luv you so much!

101_3130
These books naman were given by my officemates. Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Sun Ching San. Hehehe! I also received a birthday cake from our office but I was not able to take a picture of it.

Cimg0022
After office, me and my officemates went to Coffeebean Gateway. Did not treat them for dinner since we’re still full from the merienda in our office c/o one of the directors who’s also celebrating his birthday.

It was a wonderful day (syempre no! bday ko eh! Hehe!) I was able to go to mass and go to work. Sayang lang Paul was not here to celebrate it with me. But just the same, he made me feel really special. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

MrsPartyGirl said...

happy birthday, toni! lovely flowers! ang sweet naman ni paul :D may you have many many more birthdays to come :) *muah*

dionne said...

sweet naman ni paul! *kilig* belated happy birthday sis! *hugs*

alynn said...

belated happy bday mommy toni!