Checkup

I visited my OB again yesterday for the results of the urinalysis and my ultrasound. For my urinalysis, she said that it was only mild and that I don’t have to take medicines. I just need to increase my water intake and try to drink buco juice everyday.

For my ultrasound, she told me that the baby and I are fine. As what I said in my previous post, the cervix is closed and there’s no need to worry. She just advised me to continue with my medicines and drink milk everyday. Whew! Thank God!

Thank you to those who prayed and wished me well. Thanks mama Meeya and Dionne for the messages. Thanks also to my friends, cousins and officemates; Allan, Jon, Vangie, Gen, Jenny, Ma’am Sasa, Micholle, Kevin, Ate Beck. etc. Most of all, thanks to my husband Paul for the love and understanding! Mwah! :)

Baby
there's our baby. medyo malaki na siya. nakikita na! hehe!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

MrsPartyGirl said...

wow, lumalaki na si baby! :D anyway, im glad to hear you're ok :) take care! :)

dionne said...

uy! ayun na nga si baby! =) glad you and the baby're doing fine. ingats!

Nette said...

Buti nman at you and the baby are okay, and yup I can see him/her. Take care and God Bless!

alynn said...

glad that you and your baby are okay...take care!

Me said...

hi tony,

buti everythings ok na :) yngat lang po palagi..