One Scary Friday Night

I had a busy week last week. I was working on my projects; the Six Sigma, ISO for ALC, etc. I was also busy preparing for our summer outing last April 1 at Kidzworld, Cavite. Bought prizes for the games, coordinate with Kidzworld, and so on. Before I went home on Friday night, I passed by the grocery to buy snacks as baon for our summer outing.

Then when I went to the bathroom for my usual routine before I go to sleep, I noticed that there was blood in the bowl right after I urinated. I got scared because it was the first time I experienced this since I got pregnant. I immediately texted my OB to inform her of what happened. She advised me not to go to the summer outing and visit her the following day. I was really scared and sad at the same time. I lifted to God our baby that he/she may be safe. I was also sad because I won’t be able to come to our summer outing in which I was the one who organized. Well God works in wondrous ways. Maybe that’s His way of telling me to rest and relax a bit.

The following day, I asked some of my officemates to drop by our house before going to our summer outing venue. I need to give them the money and the rest of the documents needed for our summer outing. They were really sad because I can’t come with them but they also wished me well and prayed that the baby and me will be fine.

I went then to Medical City to visit my OB. She examined me and asked me also what I did for the past few weeks. After that, she told me not to worry because the baby is fine and I’m ok also. She told me that my cervix is closed and the blood that came out may be because of stress or fatigue. She also told me that I’m really ok and that if I want to, I can still follow my officemates to Cavite. She also asked me to have a urinalysis to check if I have UTI. I was scheduled also for transvaginal ultrasound. This afternoon I’ll be going again to medical city to get the results and consult with my OB.

That’s it! I’m just thankful that we’re both ok and based on the kwentos of my officemates, they enjoyed the summer outing. I’ll be updating you again after my visit to my OB. Pray for me ha! Thanks! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

dionne said...

haay... i'm glad you're ok na. naku sis, extra ingat. dalawa na kayo. rest & relax muna. =)

MrsPartyGirl said...

huy misis, konting ingat lang po :) i'm glad you and the baby are ok. balitaan mo kami ha. tc!

velvetdsd said...

hi toni!

don't stress yourself, dear. btw, who's your OB at medical city?