Belated Happy Mother's Day!

404899562TmwDEl_ph

Was so excited to blog about my weekend getaway that I was not able to greet my mom here in our blog. Anyway, happy mother’s day mama!

Thanks for being the mom that you are! Thanks for the love, understanding and never ending support you give me and my siblings! You’re the best mom in the world! Luv yah! Mwah!!!

Happy Mother’s Day also to Paul’s mom! Sayang I was not given the chance to meet you before you passed away but I would like to greet you still and thank you for bringing Paul into the world. I know you’re looking after us there in heaven. Thanks again!

Happy mother’s day also to all the mommies out there! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Paul and Toni said...

happy mother's day honey! luv you more than you know!

happy mother's day din to your mom and mine, and also to all mommies, soon-to-be-mommies, and those who want to be mommies out there!

MrsPartyGirl said...

belated happy mother's day to you and to your moms :D