Weekend Getaway

Went on leave last Friday to check in at Westin with my sister and my brother’s family. We haven’t gone out for a summer outing and the kids really want to go swimming. We like the pool at westin that’s why we decided to check in there, besides my sister has a discount there kaya better. Hehehe!

We arrived at westin at 1:30pm and rested muna. The kids really want to go swimming na and there’s no one to accompany them except me. Was too tired pa and asked them if it’s all right if we swim later in the afternoon. Buti na lang pumayag. So we went swimming around 3:30. The wind was strong due to the storm pero once na you’re in the pool na, di na malamig. Few people were swimming lang kaya we really enjoyed our time there. Went back to the room mga 5:00pm.

101_3620

my two excited pamangkins: margo and aldus


Went out lang for dinner and to pick up my brother at bluewave then went back na to the hotel. Medyo napuyat lang kami because ethan (my brother’s youngest kid) was sick and kept on crying. The following morning, we went swimming again for 2 hours and just enjoyed the pool. It’s colder than before pero enjoy pa din.


101_3623

101_3628

lakas ng loob mag two piece even if i'm 5 months pregnant na! :D

101_3629

We checked out at lunchtime and my kuya and sis-in-law went home na because of ethan while my sis, 2 pamangkins and myself went to market market for the Disney show. My sister’s friend reserved seats for us. Actually, free naman yung show, pero ok na din may reserved seats para di na kami pumila at the same time sa harap pa kami. I enjoyed the show so much! My 10yr old nephew Aldus was laughing at me and teasing me kasi tuwang-tuwa daw ako. Kasi ba naman, napasigaw ako sabay clap ng hands nung lumabas na si mickey mouse! Hehehe! Lalo na nung lumabas lahat ng characters including chip and dale. I remembered Paul kasi favorite niya yon. Sayang he was not there with us. The show was short, siguro mga 15 mins lang na sing and dance then picture taking na. Since we’re in the front row, 2nd group kami na may picture with them, one pic lang per group pero ok na din. Sobrang sulit yung pagpunta ko sa market market. Hehehe! After that, we went home na.

101_3648

Sunday, we went to mass lang. Kakatuwa kasi mother’s day. Ganda ng sermon ng priest tapos he asked pa yung mga moms to come in front for a blessing. Tapos before ng mass, Paul called me to inform me na he’s in Taiwan na (galing kasi siya Canada) and greeted me Happy Mother’s Day! Haayyy!!! Sarap! Kahit di pa ko totally mom, sarap na ng feeling! Then after the mass, we stayed home lang tapos my sis-in-law prepared food. Sarap ng spaghetti!!! Hehehe! Was so full nung dinner kaya aga ko din natulog. Ayun, that’s how I spent my weekend.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

dionne said...

happy mother's day toni! =)

seksing bontis ka naman eh. =D

Pia said...

happy mother's day soon-to-be-mommy! wow 5 months - di pa halata a! =)