I'm Back!

I’m again here in the office. Was supposed to be on training this week but unfortunately, it was moved to next week and I might not be able to attend anymore. I’ll just arrange a session with the facilitator to make up for what I’ll miss coz next week, I want to give birth na! Kaya this week, back to work here in the office.

Anyway, last Saturday I visited my OB again for my regular check up. Don’t know if it’s good or bad but when she IEd me, she told me na medyo malalim pa daw so parang malayo pa si baby and closed pa yung cervix. She also asked me to walk na palagi if I want to give birth next week. Paul is due to arrive on Sat and we really hope that I’ll give birth the following week so that he can spend more time with our baby. I also had my ultrasound and the result said that my EDD is on Oct. 9 whereas before it was Oct. 4 so I asked my OB again if it’s ok. She said naman that my placenta is in Grade 3 already meaning it’s full term na din kaya pwede na talaga ko manganak. Thank God! We’re worried din kasi na baka if we push for next week, magkaron ng complications si baby kasi mamaya ayaw pa niya lumabas. So hopefully everything will turn out ok. Side kwento pa pala, kakatuwa nung sa ultrasound kasi kitang-kita genitals ni baby. Told Paul nga na super confirmed na boy nga si baby kasi nakita ko eh, hehehe! Tapos I also saw him sucking his thumb. Kakatuwa talaga! Hehe!

Yun lang! Please continue praying for me and our baby and for Paul’s safe flight on Saturday! Thanks! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hi toni! Thank you sa kind words ha... anyways, I will wait for the pic to be posted...

dionne said...

hi toni! goodluck! will wait for your birthing story. parang kelan lang. tc! =D