Last Day!

Today is my last day here in the office. I’ll be on leave next week to rest then I’ll go to my training the following week, and the following week hopefully I’ll give birth na which means I’ll be on my maternity leave na. Yahoo!!! December na ako ulit babalik ng office!!!

Next week, I plan to fix all the baby stuff, including the hospital bags para anytime I give birth, ready na! Excited na kami ni Paul sa pagdating ni baby! We’re hoping and praying na di muna lumabas si baby at intayin ang pagdating ni Paul, kaya baby, relax lang ha. Huwag masyadong excited! Hehehe!

Anyway, I’ll try to visit this blog and keep you posted on what’s going on with me and the baby. Wala pa kasing internet connection sa bahay eh, kaya I’m not sure kung kelan ako makakapag update ulit. haayyy!!!! Please continue praying for a safe and normal delivery for me and for a healthy baby. Thanks and God bless!! Happy weekend everyone!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

We'll pray for your safe delivery. Excited na ako for you. Let us know how it goes ha. :)