Jenny's Wedding

I attended Jenny and Alvin’s wedding last Saturday, December 23 at the Parish of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary in Quezon City. Jenny is my officemate at our only HR personnel.

I really love weddings, even before I got married, sobrang happy ako each time I attend a wedding ceremony. Syempre lalo na now that I’m married, can’t help but reminisce our wedding day especially during the vows. Most of the time din, naiiyak ako sa bridal march, sayang lang this time we were a little late at di namin naabutan nung nagmarch si Jenny.

Every bride looks really pretty on her wedding day. Jenny looks radiant and you can see from their eyes that they’re both so happy. To Alvin and Jenny, congrats and best wishes!

DSCN0189

Alvin and Jenny

DSCN0182
At the church

DSCN0192
Reception

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: