Holiday Update Welcome 2007

I was on leave for the past few days kaya eto now lang ulit nakapag-blog.

As I’ve mentioned in my previous post, Paul was not able to come home for the Holidays. Sayang nga kasi first Christmas ni Lance. We just went to mass then went home na ulit after the mass. Konting picture taking then open na ng gifts. After opening the gifts tulog na kami ulit. Yung mga pamangkin ko went to Tagaytay with their lolo and lola kaya konti lang din kaming naiwan sa bahay.

Dec. 25, pumunta naman kami sa house ng brother ni Paul until lunch time then went naman to my uncle’s house ng dinner. Dec. 26, we had our family Christmas party kaya alis na naman. Niloloko nga ako ng sis in law ko kasi dami daw lakad ni Lance. Di pa naman yon sanay umalis ng bahay, hehehe!

Dec. 27, we went naman to gateway for lance’s pictorial at blow up babies. Medyo mahirap din palang mang aliw ng baby, buti nasa mood ang anak ko kaya we had good shots naman na nakuha. We went to the office then to get some of my stuff kaya nakita din siya ng mga officemates ko.

New Year naman, we went to mass lang ng Dec. 31 then went to my sis in law’s house. Don kami naki new year sa kanila, walking distance lang from our house. Eto lang yata yung new year na di ako nakakita ng fireworks. I was inside the room kasi watching over Lance. Sarap ng tulog ng anak ko eh, baka magulat sa mga putok kaya binantayan ko. After ng putukan at ng media noche, uwi na kami sa house.

2006 was a great year for me, had my own share of ups and downs but all in all it was a great year. And the most important blessing that I had was of course Lance, our little bundle of joy! Happy New Year everyone! Welcome 2007!!!

5lance and mommy3

Me and Lance before the mass

6mommies2
With Kuya Ethan and Mama Beck

P1040346
With Mommy’s Officemates
Me & mommy new years day
Lance and Mommy before going to mass

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: