I miss them

It’s been a week since my brother’s family left to migrate to New Zealand. Kakapanibago sa house, mas quiet na whenever I go home since Lance is the only child left at home whereas before there were four of them. We’re still cleaning and arranging the house and the stuff they left. Last night, we just finished packing two boxes to be sent to them through cargo. Hayyy kakalungkot talaga pag may umaalis, sabi nga ng Tita ko, unti-unti na kaming nababawasan dito sa Pinas. Pero I’m sure they’ll do well sa New Zealand. Hope to see them in 3 years time (kasi uuwi daw sila) or hopefully when Lance is a little older na, we can visit them there (sana soon!!!).

Kuya, thanks for everything and take care always! Good luck!

Ate Beck, my one and only sis-in-law, thanks for everything you taught me. I will surely miss our endless tawanan and chikahan to the max!

Aldus, I’ll miss those times we play wrestling sa PS2. Always be a good boy and study hard. Help mama beck in taking care of your siblings ha! Hinay-hinay lang sa girls! :)

Margo, my inaanak! Wala na ko kasama magpa-car wash! Hehe! I’ll miss your taray comments and your hugs. Study hard and hinay-hinay sa pagkain. :)

Ethan, I’ll miss your funny antics, your smiles and all your pa-cute gestures. I’ll miss those times when I wake up in the morning and there you were knocking at our door to check on Lance. Sayang, you and Lance could have grown up together. Be a good boy ha!

I know you’ll all do great there. Don’t forget to pray to God for guidance! We surely miss all of you! Take care always! God bless! Love you all!

P1040402 P1040403

P1040416

*pics taken before going to the airport

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

naku! i felt that way when my nephews left for the US. kakalungkot nga kasi ang tahimik na ng bahay. pero for sure little lance naman will make up for it naman lalo na ngayong lumalaki na sya. =)

Anonymous said...

weird.. anonymous lumabas... that was me. hehe!

- dionne

Anonymous said...

awwwww. ako din... :( i miss them na... :( i wasn't able to come visit them before they left. hay. :( i took some of lance's pics and posted them at multiply. couldn't help it. he's sooo cute!!! :D >> mishowl