My Vacation

This is a long overdue post. I went home to Manila last February for a 2 1/2 -week vacation. It was a holiday in Taiwan for the Chinese new year that's why I was able to take a vacation that long. When Toni was at work, I would be the one taking care of Lance. Sometimes we'd go for a stroll outside, bonding moments namin hehe! Like what Toni said in a previous post, kung mainit ang ulo ni Lance, ilalabas lang sya sa bahay tapos quiet na ulit sya. Sabi ko nga lalaking lakwatsero si Lance.

Here's a brief rundown of what we did during my vacation:

Toni and I, along with her sister, was able to catch the movie "Music and Lyrics". It was a nice movie. Toni and I liked the songs there that we downloaded them. Plus I was able to get some new moves!

We also had our family picture taken at blow-up babies. Lance only had a short nap that morning that's why he wouldn't smile very much during the shoot. But like the photographer said, a baby not smiling is so much better than a crying baby. He was so sleepy that right after the shoot, we weren't done putting our things back together he was already asleep.

We also had our 1st trip to Mall of Asia that time. We didn't stay very long though, just bought some stuff and checked it out since we were also going to stay at Westin, now known as Sofitel, for the weekend.

Lance also had his monthly check-up when I was home. The doctor was so surprised when she saw Lance's weight. She said he already had the weight of a 7-8 month old baby, and he was just 5 months at the time! We were told to increase his water intake to taper off his milk consumption.

In the times that we were home, I would just be at his side. I would talk to him, play with him and read to him. Just trying to be a father while I was home.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: