Lance’s Weekend

Saturday morning was his schedule for immunization. It’s supposed to be on the 24th but I’m not available on the 24th kaya I moved it to 17. His pedia said that everything’s ok with Lance. He had 5-in-1 shot and he didn’t cry again. His pedia was joking na since Lance is big, macho talaga because he does not cry. He now weighs 8.8kgs. He will also start eating solid food na this month. I’m just waiting for his 6th month para official na 6 months siya when he starts eating solids, and that will be on the 27th. I’ll probably let him eat the weekend following that. I just do some research lang now on what to give him. The pedia advised to give him cerelac tapos one flavor at a time so that if he gets an allergy, it will be easy to pinpoint where he got it. Kaya eto, excited na ko magpakain sa kanya. Hehehe!

Saturday afternoon, we attended the first birthday party of Jinggay (my officemate’s daughter) at Jollibee West. I’m also excited attending this one because this will be Lance’s first time to attend a children’s party. Medyo di naman siya masyado nagsmile pero thank God hindi din naman siya umiyak. Tapos good thing din, my officemates carried him so di kami masyado nag alaga. Hehe! Tapos they were telling me na ang bait daw ni Lance and pwedeng manakaw kasi sumasama sa iba tapos di umiiyak. Hehe! As always, I had fun during the party, love ko talaga kiddie parties eh, and Jollibee never fails to make me laugh. Hehe! Ang babaw ko talaga. We got home at 7 and Lance was asleep na sa car. Siguro he got tired. Here are some pics during the party.


carried by my boss

with the bday girl (kami lang nung daddy yung naka-smile)

Come Sunday, we heard mass at 7:30. Tapos after lunch, my sister wanted to go to Makati because shops are on sale there kaya ayun, I went with her and brought Lance with me since her nanny is ironing our clothes. Lance was really easy to take care of, like what I said before, as long as he’s in his stroller, quiet na siya. Medyo nahirapan lang kami pag akyat-baba ng escalator pero ok naman. I was able to buy curtains (@P150 each) and I also bought a bed sheet for lance @ 50% off. Ang saya di ba! We also tried yung mga bed sheet don while waiting for my sister na namamakyaw ng curtains. hehe! We could have stayed and shopped more pero feeling ko Lance is a little tired na din kaya my sister and I went home na. Ayun, on our way home nakatulog na ulit si Lance. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: