First Time


Lance turned 6 months last march 27 and according to his pedia, he’s now ready to eat solid foods. So last Saturday, I tried to feed him with Cerelac. It’s so funny because Lance does not want to open his mouth. But after awhile, I don’t know if it’s because he liked the taste or he just wants the spoon because he cries whenever I remove the spoon from his mouth. He was able to eat half of the food I prepared for him then I gave him milk and water na. I now have to prepare food to give him for the following days. I was thinking of mashed potatoes, carrots, apple and banana. Looks like I need to ask around and read articles on what food to give him. This is going to be fun!

He’s also trying to crawl now, though most of the time, he’s moving pero backwards. Hehe! And I’m scared to leave him alone because he can fall from the bed na. He can now roll over easily and can go around in circles and getting to the edge of the bed. I sometimes put a lot of pillows so that he won’t fall.

And he’s also ready for summer! I bought shades from the store last week and here he is wearing it.

Here’s another pic and he looks like a girl!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

dionne said...

cool looking lance! ang cute!!!

MGY said...

TONI!!!

I'm also excited to feed Vera solid food. We'll start this week though I already gave her a piece of my loaf last week, hehehe. Sobrang excited ng nanay, nag shopping na ako ng feeding stuff nya last saturday. Just a spoon, plate and a waterproof bib. o diba? hehehe.

Ang bilis ng panahon no? Vera also moves backward tapos paikot din, nakakatuwang panoorin. Tawag ko nga k Vera is JLo. umbok pwet pag gumagalaw, hahaha!!!

Ang laki na ni Lance. Why not try to let him stay sa floor instead of sa bed tapos lagyan mo na lang ng rubber mat, at least malaki laki malalakbay nya and you wouldn't worry that he may fall from the bed.

Ang sarap maging mommy no?

Anonymous said...

ang cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute naman!!! nung nakashades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D hahahahaha. >> micholle

Unknown said...

buti pa si lance, ok sa kanya magshades .. si dani.. haay, ayaw magpalagay ng kahit ano sa ulo, shades, clips, headbands, hats.. cute pa naman sila lagyan ng accessories no :D