My Wish List

I turned 30 last month and I realized I was not able to make a wish list. These are some of the things that I’d like to have or would like to do. Like they say, it’s better late than never so here it goes (*not in order):

1. Spa (I can’t remember the last time I had one!)
2. Time with Paul (he was here for 2 ½ weeks during the Chinese new year but those were not enough, I really miss him)
3. Time with Lance (I only get to play and take care of him full time on weekends, he’s often asleep na when I get home from work on weekdays)
4. Travel / family vacation (siguro if Lance is more than 1 year old na)
5. DSLR!!!
6. And as soon as I have a DSLR, attend a photography 101 class.
7. Hard bound Harry Potter books (I only have 1 hard bound, HP6)
8. Get back to my pre-pregnancy weight (need to lose 10lbs pa)
9. Dive (and be certified!)
10. Finish my Black Belt Six Sigma Project
11. Learn digiscrapping (wish ko lang magkaron ako ng art sa katawan so that I can do this!)
12. Time for marathon watching of grey’s anatomy (di ako updated :( )
13. New set of clothes (the one’s I have now are boring!)
14. Laptop
15. Internet connection at home (there’s no facility available for PLDT and Globe and we just applied for Smart Bro but they haven’t visited our house yet)

These are just the ones on top of my mind, I’m sure I have a lot pa. Hopefully I can achieve them one by one. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: