And so it happened...

Lance fell from the bed this morning. I just blogged about it the other day that I should be careful now that he rolls over na easily. Ayun, he fell from the bed this morning! I was sleeping pa when I heard a thump then a loud cry. Ayun, he fell na pala from the bed. :(

I immediately carried him and checked if he has lump or if he’s hurting on any part of his body. Poor lance, he was so cold and was sweating. But he stopped crying na as soon as I carried him. I also texted his pedia and my boss to ask what to do. They just told me to observe him and see if he vomits and also to put on ice.

When I left the house, he seems ok na. He still rolls over, smiles a lot and he also plays with his toys. He too just finished his bath and was sleeping na when I left. I do hope he’s ok. I just need to observe if there are changes in him and most of all, I need to be more careful now so that it won’t happen again. Some people say that it really happens, but still we don’t want our babies to get hurt di ba! Now I need to baby proof our room!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

MrsPartyGirl said...

ay kawawa naman si lance! :( naalala ko when ninna fell from the bed (6 months siya nun), nagkabukol siya kasi nauntog noo niya dun sa paa ng electric fan. mas malakas ang iyak ko kesa sa kanya hahaha.

pero i think our guardian angels protect them talaga ano? kasi they usually are not hurt very seriously by their fall. yun nga lang we need to be extra vigilant na next time. and yes, kailangan mo na nga siguro mag-baby proof at nagiging malikot na siya, hehe. good luck! :)

Paul and Toni said...

hi mama meeya! oo nga eh kawawa naman. si lance sa floor nauntog pero thank God wala naman bukol. buti na lang may mga guardian angels tayo who watch over us. ako naman di naiyak pero sobrang nanginig yung tuhod ko sa takot at kaba. feeling ko nga kaya siya tumigil umiyak kasi napansin niya na ninerbyos talaga ko. hehe! observe ko na lang siya pero i do hope he's ok. :)