Bedtimes with Lance

Lance and I are co-sleeping since Paul is in Taiwan. Some people prefer to let their child sleep on the crib but for me I enjoy co-sleeping with Lance especially whenever I wake up and Lance is already awake, I see him smile at me, sarap ng gising!

Like yesterday morning, he was still asleep when I woke up so I just stay in bed and read magazine. When I looked at him, he was awake already and gave me a wonderful smile. My day hasn’t started yet but it’s already complete with that smile. What’s funny is that since he does not have teeth yet, he smiles a lot and shows his gums so sobrang kakatawa kasi bungal siya! Hehehe! If you could only picture him, I’m sure it will make you smile too.

Tapos last night naman, he was asleep na when I went to bed, tapos I have colds kasi so nag blow ako ng nose and parang nagulat siya. So he looked at me without smiling and yung feeling mo ang nasa mind niya, “istorbo naman to sa tulog ko”. Hehe! After looking at me, he turned to the other side and continue sleeping. That made me smile again! Hehe!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Cathy said...

ang cute cute talaga ni lance...