Kuya Otep and Ate Jane's Wedding


My cousin Jane got married last Saturday, May 5 at Santuario de San Jose in Greenhills and had their reception at Oasis. My cousin is one hell of a singer and she met Otep at the band where she belongs and Otep was then the new guitarist. Their love for music brought them together and their wedding shows how they really love music.

Ate Jane sang her personal vow during the wedding. The band where they belong performed at the reception and their guest performer was Noel Cabangon who sang their theme song “Nariyan Ka” and that’s the song they used for their first dance.

My sister and I were part of the entourage, her being one of the bridesmaids and me, the veil sponsor. This is also the first time Lance attended a wedding and good thing he has nice clothes to wear care of Peter. Sayang lang Paul was not able to come home.

We sure had fun at the wedding and the newly-weds were really, really happy. To Kuya Otep and Ate Jane, congrats and best wishes! God bless! Mwah!


me and lance at the hotel

lance in tux


my sister and i with noel cabangon

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ang pormang bata! pahiram naman minsan.. hehehe