Papung and Marris Wedding

This is a long over due post. I want to show pictures kasi of the couple and I just got hold of it last week. Hehe! Anyway, my good friend Papung and her then fiancée Marris got married last March 31 at the National Shrine of the Sacred Heart in Makati.

I’ve known Papung since grade school and he was then a very shy type person. When we became close after graduating from college, I realized that he’s a very funny guy and was not really shy type at all. Marunong palang manligaw ang lolo! Hehe! He met Marris at
AMCI and climbing the mountains made them a couple and the rest they say is history.

I am really happy for him for finding the love of his life. Congrats and Best wishes! God bless!

our table (pic muna before eating! hehe!)

with HS friends

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: