Side A


It was nice to see and hear Side A again after some time. My cousins and I went to Hard Rock Café Makati last May 11 to watch their show. My balikbayan cousin is a Side A fan and requested that we watch them kaya off we go to Hard Rock.

As always, Side A never fails to amuse me with their music. And of course, Joey Benin is still cute. Hehe! I just find Joey Generoso kinda weird. He sort of changed his style because when he was performing, he looked like he’s possessed. Hehe! It doesn’t look cheap though but weird, or maybe I’m just not used to him being like that. That was also the first time I saw them with their new lead guitarist Lee Von. At first, he seems nervous when he sang his solo but as the show went on; he got the hang of it and performed really well. Galing mag-gitara!!!

They sang most of their hit songs and they also did a medley on Queen and when they sang Bohemian Rhapsody, wow! Ang galing!!! It rocked the house down! Obvious bang fan ako? Hehe! We sure had a great time and we’re hoping to see them again soon. :)
with joey benin
with lee von cailao
us :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: