How Vain Are You?

I've been tagged by Mhay

You Are 47% Vain
You're a little vain, but more than anything you have a healthy amount of confidence.Thinking the world of yourself is great. Just don't think less of those who aren't as pretty as you!


The result is true. I’m not really on the kikay side. I just followed Mhay and wrote some facts about me.
Here they are:
1. I don’t know how to put on make up, even if it’s just lipstick. When I go to work, I just comb my hair and put on powder and that’s it.
2. I have a lotion in the office in case I was not able to apply them because I’m late for work. Lolz!
3. I don’t put on nail polish and I don’t know how either. I just visit the salon for foot spa and pedicure in case I badly need one.
4. I rarely shop for clothes; I just buy them if I really need to and if it’s on sale. If it’s not, I need to check if it’s a good buy or not before deciding to purchase it.
5. I don’t have that much shoes. I just have the ones I use in the office and some sandals. If I need one, I ask my cousin to buy Charles and Keith for me in Singapore because it’s cheaper there and their sandals looks nice in my not so nice feet. I’m more comfortable wearing slippers/flip flops. But I do have 5 pairs of rubber shoes. Nyahaha!!
6. I have several perfumes and colognes. That’s because my uncle works for a company that offers 50% discount on perfumes and my mom sends me Bath and Body works and Victoria’s Secret Colognes.
7. The last time I visited my derma was before I got married for diamond peel and that was two years ago. Haha! But since I don’t put on make up, I just wash my face with Cetaphil before sleeping.
8. I visit the parlor 2x a year for a hair cut. I don’t follow trends for hairstyles. I just have long, straight hair since I don’t know how to fix it too. If it’s hot, I just tie my hair and that’s it.

As I was writing this, feeling ko mas kikay pa si mhay sa kin pero how come mas mataas percentage ko? Hehehe! Peace Mhay!! Anyways, like what I always say, feeling ko aside sa pagiging mermaid, lalaki ako nung past life. Lolz!

Go tag yourself if you want to test how vain you are. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: