Vacation

Paul and I have been dreaming of going on vacation since he got home. We’re thinking if we’ll go around the Philippines since we haven’t explored it yet or if we’ll go out of the country and see what they have to offer.

Since I am a beach person I would love to see Hawaii for I heard great news about the place. Moreso, there’s Kauai Vacation Packages that has really nice offers for vacation. The Poipu Beach area is known for having a great view of the beach and nice area for snorkeling and other water activities so I might consider booking there. And snorkeling is one of the reasons why I love the beach. Looking at the corals and colorful fishes makes me feel as if I’m on another part of the world.  

Not only that, Hawaii beaches are also concerned of the environment. Being familiar on environment, safety and health, I’m also particular if the beaches have ecotourism programs, and good thing they are doing something about it. Their “green hotels” are using natural resources in environmentally-friendly ways. That’s great news right? I hope we can go there to visit the place, avail of their great package and experience the beauty of Hawaii.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: