Jaden's 1st Birthday

Last Saturday, we attended Jaden’s Birthday Party at McDonalds. Jaden is the daughter of my officemate Mhay. This party is special to us because this is the first party we attended as a family. Naks! Hehe!

Jaden was so cute in her dress and was not shy to dance in front of everyone. She even showed me her version of “beautiful eyes”. Lance on the other hand is not in the mood to smile and just wants to be carried lang. Good thing though he did not cry especially when the mascot arrived. Kinda funny lang coz I didn’t know that Mcdo has a new Ronald McDonald mascot. As in mascot na siya and di na yung tao talaga. The mascot is also a soft version of Ronald McDonald. I guess they changed because some children are scared of Ronald because he looks like a clown whereas this new mascot is not really scary. Patawa pa nga yung itsura eh.

The party was short but it was fun. You can see from Jaden that she’s happy and that really enjoyed her party. Even us adults enjoyed it too! Happy birthday Jaden!



us before the party
me and mhay with our kids
us again at the party
lance looking at ronald
me and my ofcmates with our kids

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Me said...

hi toni,

jaden's party sure do sounds fun. made me think maybe i should've done the same na lang and had a small party instead hehe :D oh well, glad to know paul's here na :D it's mhay's turn nman to adjust, no?
ingat na lng senyong lahat! :D