Lakbayan

I got this from gracita.  I know i still have a lot of places to visit here in the Philippines as shown in my Lakbayan Grade of C-.  As you can see from the map, most of the places i've been to were from Luzon.  I just visited some parts in the Visayas and Mindanao.  

I wish I'll be able to see more of the Philippines in the future, our country is beautiful, rich in natural resources kaya it is really worth visiting.  Hayy.. kelan kaya?


My Lakbayan grade is C-!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

chuching said...

hi toni! nakaka-aliw tong lakbayan na to no?

bakit kaya ganon, a lot of filipinos have never seen a large part of the philippines? we had an indian consultant in Globe before who was going to palawan and he asked me if i've been there before. sabi ko, never pa. ask niya, bakit daw ganon ang mga pinoy, hindi ini-explore ang bansa nila. i told him, kasi poor lang ang mga pinoy, walang bayad pang travel, hehe. pero hindi rin naman ata totoo yun. kasi we have the time and the money to explore other countries, but never our own. kahit ako, guilty ako jan.

anyway, hirap din naman kasi mag-travel satin, walang proper accommodation, hehe :)