Smorty

I saw a site again that provides an opportunity to get paid to blog. I’ve been blogging when I started with my wedding preparations and even if I’m married for two years, I continue writing my thoughts and activities here in my blog. I enjoy doing it and also because my parents who are out of the country will be updated on our happenings here whenever they read our blog. And of course I’ll be happier if I get paid by doing this. Who won’t be happy with that, right?

Smorty is a service connecting advertisers with bloggers. The process is really simple. Just sign up, wait for the approval and once approved you’re ready to earn money. I just signed up, got approved and saw that there are opportunities already. That fast huh! Wait, did I also mention that signing up is free? Not only that, once post is approved, payment is on a weekly basis. Another way to earn money while blogging! Awesome!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: