Spain

I haven’t been to Europe but if given the chance, one of the countries in Europe that I would like to visit is Spain. Of course it’s not on top of my list since that would be France but I still would like to visit Spain too. One of the reasons is that the Philippines being colonized by Spain years back, I would like to know more of the people and explore their country.

I know there are a lot of places to see in Spain. I’ve also been checking places to stay and found that there are cheap hotels that have good accommodations. And as I was browsing places to see in Barcelona, I saw that the interesting places to visit are Park Guell, Sagrada Familia, Passeig de Gracia, Gothic Town and the Montjuic Mountain. And when I get tired, I can check in at Cheap Hotels in Barcelona.

Of course, visiting Spain won’t be complete if you won’t be going to Madrid. Our national hero spent years there so I would like to visit it too. I would like to see their museums and basilicas and everything there is to see. And at the end of the day stay and rest at the hotels in Madrid.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: