Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix

Paul and I together with my sister and cousin watched Harry Potter 5 last Thursday at Glorietta. I would say I enjoyed watching the movie despite some inaccuracy and inconsistencies with the details on the book. I know for sure that for some people who haven’t read the book will find this movie really nice. Like my sister who hasn’t read any of the books enjoyed the movie. She requested that we watch with her so that if she has questions, we can answer her right away.

I won’t be telling you what happened in the movie in case you haven’t seen it yet. Of course the book is always better than the movie but still, this is worth watching.

Side note: Book 7 is now available and I hope I can buy one soon.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: