Mailboxes

While some think that gone are the days when people receive letters through snail mail delivered to their mailboxes some people especially those living in the provinces won’t agree with that thought. Even I who lives in the city think that we still need a good mailbox. Especially when there are times when I don’t get to receive bills since our house doesn’t have that nice mailbox. What we have in our house is just a slit in the front gate that serves as the mailbox. Paul and I considered getting a nice mailbox and look for suppliers that provides really good residential mailboxes.

My cousin who lives in a condominium is also concerned with her mails. She’s wondering why the building doesn’t have those
commercial mailboxes that she often sees on the lobby of other condos. I’m not sure if she already experienced having trouble receiving mails or bills but she sure hope that their building have accessible mailboxes.

I do hope Paul and I will decide soon if we’ll be getting a mailbox or not. For the mean time, we’ll have to do with the slit on the gate for receiving bills and mails.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: