Simple Joys

I never thought that being a mom could give me so much joy. I know all mothers will agree with me that just by seeing your child is such a joy already. What more when that child does something for you, whatever that may be.

I’ll give you an example. Lance, who is only 9 months old, gives me that joy. Being that young, you could just imagine the limited things he can do. But what makes me happy is that whenever I go home, even if Lance is already sleepy when I enter our room, he will still stand and will raise his arms so that I’ll carry and embrace him. We’ll play a little and then I’ll put him to sleep na. Simple as that but the joy it brings is so great. Like what they say, “nakakawala ng pagod!” That is so true! Another incident is when he wakes up in the middle of the night and we transfer him to our bed, he’ll crawl to my tummy or to my chest and that’s where he’ll sleep. Sweet no! There are other things he does that makes me wanna stay at home and take care of him na lang that I want to share pero eto na lang muna. I know most of you experienced these also with your child.

Haayy…. The joys of motherhood… :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: