Feast One Hundred and Fifty Eight

Appetizer
Who is the easiest person for you to talk to?
My husband, I can tell him everything, may it be funny or most of the times corny stories but still he listens to me (he doesn't have a choice lolz!) And of course when I just want someone to talk to, he's there. We can talk about anything and everything.

Soup
If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?
Places during the time when Jesus was there such as Galilee, Bethlehem, Nazareth, etc :)

Salad
What is the most exciting event you've ever witnessed?
Our wedding. (love my own lolz!) We sure had a lot of fun and the months of preparation paid off. Our friends and loved ones were there to witness it.

Main Course
If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt?
i really haven't thought of becoming a celebrity so i probably won't do anything. :)

Dessert

What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child?
hmm.. i think it depends on the person if he/she is emotionally and financially prepared to have a child. I had mine just last year, i was 29 then and I'm happy. My brother had his first child when he's just 24 and he's also glad to have his on that age.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: