La lang

I haven’t blogged for the past few days and I miss it. I’m just busy with work since we’ll be having audit again before the year ends. I’m also busy preparing for Lance’s 1st bday party. Excited na ko. Hehe! Paul is having a headache na because of the expenses and we’re trying to cut down the costs, hopefully bumaba nga siya. Hmm what else… My parents will be arriving by end of the month and we’re all looking forward to it. It wll be their first time to see Lance. Lance naman is growing up fast. I just hope I can spend more time with him as he grows.

Hmm.. there are not much opportunities for paid posts and aside from that I’m having problems with my paypal. Haayy… hope I can resolve this na. Btw, how can I transfer my paypal account addressed in New Zealand? I would like to transfer it to a US address eh. Anybody there who knows? Pa-help naman! Thanks!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: