Feast One Hundred and Fifty Six

Appetizer
Describe your laundry routine. Do you have a certain day when you do it all, or do you just wash whatever you need for the next day?
I don't do our laundry, I have a helper who does our laundry. She usually does it on weekends, mostly saturdays so that she can iron it on sundays.
    Soup
    In your opinion, what age will be you when you'll consider yourself truly old?
    i'd say 70. :)
      Salad
      What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both?
      Finish my six sigma project here in the office. I'd also like to buy my own house.
        Main Course
        Name something unbelievable you've seen or read lately.
        the china toys boss killed himself because of the product recall.
          Dessert
          On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today?
          9, I am really happy where I am now, of course it's not perfect and there are problems and all, but just having my family makes me happy.
            Join us with the feast.

            • Digg
            • Del.icio.us
            • StumbleUpon
            • Reddit
            • RSS

            0 comments: