More Memory Please

I am writing this now with my sister-in-law’s brand spanking new laptop. I remember the crappy old laptop I had before. It was company-issued so I had no choice. At least I had something to use. Anyway, since it was old it was so heavy that it hurts my back; you wouldn’t be able to completely boot the machine without it being plugged in to the AC socket; and it was so slow that after pressing the power button, you had to wait for about 10 minutes for it to finish loading Windows. I’d surf around for shops that sold memory for notebooks in the hopes of upgrading my poor old laptop. I did find some stores that carried a lot of parts like HP, Compaq and Dell Memory, unfortunately my boss wanted to save on cost so I had to make do with what I had. What a real bummer! Well at least I know where to find them in case I need one.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: