Good Old Times

I visited an old friend of mine the other night. We just had a few drinks in his place and tried to catch up with what’s happened since we last saw each other. That was several years ago. He’s still the same old guy I know, but his place was totally different from what I remember. I really like what he did to his house. I especially loved his mini bar. It was complete from the bar to the rack where you hang the glasses and really cool bar stools. His bar even had those brass foot rests at the bottom. It really felt like being in a proper bar. Anyway, we were so busy talking about the good old times that we lost track of time and I ended up going home way later than expected. It was great to see a good old friend though. Looks like I’m going to hang out in his place more often.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: