Our Trip To Divi

Paul and I went to Divi last Saturday to look for prizes for Lance’s first birthday party. I sure had fun buying stuff there. Sabi nga namin ni Paul, if we only live near divi, malamang we’ll go there often and shop. Aliw talaga!!

Side kwento: naaliw kami sa barkers. Usually yung mga tao, tawag nila, divi but for barkers, you’ll hear them shout “soria! soria!” which stands for “divisoria”. You’ll see them when you get off from lrt recto station. Tapos naman, from divi going back to lrt station, you’ll once again hear barkers shouting and this time “rayta! rayta!” which stands for “morayta”. Hehe! La lang, naaliw lang kami. At first kasi, I did not understand what they’re saying, I understood it lang when I saw the sign on the jeepney. Kasi since we live in Marikina, we don’t really go to divi kaya I’m not really familiar. :)

Anyway, back to my kwento. Paul and I saw one toy store there in divi, recommended by my cousin. We listed down all the prices first and told the lady that we’ll just come back once we have the list of what items to buy. We then went to divi mall where we bought some items for the lootbags. After that I made computations na to fit our budget for the prizes then went back to the toy store. I really had fun buying those toys because they’re so cheap. I was tempted to buy more because we were able to save P700 from the budget that we set but Paul was telling me to stop buying na since we already met the advised quantity given by our party organizer. :)

We went home with two big plastic bags filled with toys and other stuff. I had a hard time carrying it because it was heavy and we did not bring a car because we’re not familiar nga with divi. Sakit tuloy sa kamay. Hehe! But it’s all worth it considering the savings we had compared to buying those toys at the malls.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: