Shopping carts

A lot of people are into online shopping. I would like to do that as well but I’m having problems with my paypal account, but that’s another story. Anyhow, people who have been into online shopping are really enjoying it and telling me how easy it is. Most merchants provide shopping carts where buyers can just put the items that they’ll buy in the cart.

I also have a few friends who are selling their items online and they are thinking of getting an online shopping cart and be familiar with the shopping cart software. I told them about Ashop Commerce which provides free tech support, secure hosting, 99.8% Guaranteed uptime, free upgrades for life, daily backups, free SSL Certificate, inbuilt web optimization, etc. I also told them of the benefits of ecommerce shopping carts like reducing the cost of order processing since customer orders can automatically come straight to their orders database from the website. Also, there will be savings from operational costs and the like, plus they can reach a much wider audience thus having the possibility of increase in sales.

So for those of you who are into online selling, you might want to visit http://ashop.com.au and get an online shopping cart.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: