Friday Feast One Hundred and Sixty Three



Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?
8, my birthday is one of the days that I like most. Aside from receiving gifts (lolz!), it's one of the reasons to meet friends whom I haven't seen in awhile. Not only that, it makes me reflect on what I've done in my life as I get old.

Soup
What's one word you don't like the sound, spelling or meaning of?
Right now? Work - because I have a lot of things to do here in the office now and I don't have the motivation to do it.

Salad
Do you wear sunglasses when you're outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?
Sometimes, i have brown sunglasses. Round ones that curve the lenses toward the eyes.

Main Course
If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?
To my son

Dessert
Name a beverage that you enjoy

Iced tea

Have a great week everyone! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: