IT Stuff

We bought a wireless router a couple of weeks ago so we could share the internet connection we had at home with our PCs at home. Toni and I went to several computer stores to check it out, the only problem was if they don’t have it in stock, I’m not too keen on the brand they carry. Fortunately, we finally found one that I particularly liked. Unfortunately, it was in a mall, so they jacked up the price a bit compared to the other stores. Well, it was easy to set up, I just tweaked the security a bit and had it going in just a few minutes. I’m only griping about the cost I got it for. But now I know where to look. I found websites that sell new and used cisco, hp, compaq and other computer hardware, routers, servers, and other IT products and services. I’d check on these first next time before I make a purchase.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: