Tasks Expired

I have several tasks that expired today. Sayang! L I was busy for the past few days that I don’t have the time to blog. I was supposed to do it last night but when I got home from work, Lance has colds and I need to attend to him. Plus my brother asked me pa to run some errands for him. After dinner, I was about to start the task when Lance cried. He can’t breathe properly because of his colds. I transferred him to our bed and lull him to sleep. From then on I stayed with him na in bed because whenever I try to stand, he’ll hold on to me as if telling me not to go. Kaya I was not able to blog. But of course ok lang, marami pa naman dadating na tasks (sana!) and syempre Lance is my priority. He’s doing better na before I left for work. Late pa nga ako kasi di ako makaalis agad because I was observing Lance pa. He still has colds pero he’s better na now compared last night. And hopefully tuloy tuloy na. I’m just glad na ever since he was born, never pa siya nagkaron ng fever. Pinakamalalang sakit na niya yung cough and colds and sana palaging ganon. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: