Tagged by Nol

I was tagged by Nol. Thanks sis! :)

1. Today I feel very--- sleepy. Maybe it's because of the pregnancy.
2. I enjoy --- staying at home, playing with Lance or just staying in bed.
3. I am unhappy when --- any member of my family is sick or has a problem.
4. I feel good when --- I get what I want.
5. I wish my boss --- will give me an increase in my salary. haha! dream on toni!!!
6. My officemates think --- i'm nice but makulit. and they're right!
7. My work area is --- a mess. There are a lot of papers in my side table and not to mention the receipts and other papers inside my drawer.
8. I enjoy reading about --- different parenting styles.
9. I like myself best when --- I did something good whether at home or at work.
10. If I had a choice I would --- like to travel with my husband and our son before I give birth.
11. I wish --- my pregnancy now is as easy as before with my first born.
12. Tomorrow I would like to --- stay home and sleep all day.

I'm tagging Yen, Mhay, Lilet, and Bang.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: