Thanks Honey!!!

… for taking care of me especially now that I’m pregnant; buying whatever food I want to eat and making sure that I have what I need.

… for taking care of Lance and playing with him for I can’t do that often since I get tired easily.

… for taking a leave from work to take care of me when I was advised to go on bed rest.

… for waking up at night whenever Lance wakes up and wants to be transferred to our bed.

… for giving him milk when he needs one and for letting me sleep on your side of the bed so that I won’t be disturbed by Lance when he’s with us in the bed na.

… for doing the tasks for paid posts since I’m too lazy to do anything.

… for waking up early and playing with Lance even if you are still sleepy so that I can sleep more.


There are so many things to be thankful for. That’s all I can think of for now. Thanks honey for everything! Love you! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: