Finally a New Staff

Our HR informed me just now that the applicant I last interviewed got accepted and will start on Monday. I’m just glad that I’ll have a new staff na. I really need one especially when I go on maternity leave on September. With the ISO audit on December and me gone for two months (which is when most of the audits and revisions happen); I’d definitely need someone to monitor the system. And also because we’re thinking of applying for certification for the new ISO 9001 standard, the 2008 version.

I hope this one will stay for at least more than a year. The last staff I got left even before I went back from my maternity leave. I think she only lasted for 6 months. I really don’t know the reason why she left because I was not able to talk to her. Anyhow, I hope this one will stay and will really help in accomplishing our department’s plan for the year. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: