My Six Sigma Project

I attended before a black belt training for six sigma and in order for me to be certified, I need to finish a project using the six sigma tools I’ve learned during the training. My previous project was put on hold and eventually did not materialize because the department I was working with got affected when their client shifted their business focus to another product.

Right now, I’m starting a new one on inventory management. There are several non-moving and slow moving items in our warehouse that I need work on. I’m thinking of selling the non-moving items at a discounted price or ask the suppliers if they allow buy-back. There are several items there such as used cisco routers, telephone sets, radios, etc. Other than those steps, I also need to think of ways on how to prevent them from happening again. I really do hope I’ll be able to finish my project and get that certification. Wish me luck! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: