Collections

I remember a friend who loves collecting different kinds of things. Even when we were still young, she already collected different items. From simple things such as stationery, stickers, stuff toys, angels and toys. She even has a collection of matchbox cars. She also loves to collect stamps and whenever she travels she would buy stamps to add in her collection. She even asks friends or relatives who travels to buy her stamps too.

I recently went out with her and asked her about her collections. She told me that now she’s into gold coins. She’s just starting now and only has a few coins. I told her of Monaco rare coin from which she can get those coins that she can add in her collection. They are known worldwide and they have excellent customer service. She told me she’ll check their site and see what happens. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: