It's A Girl!!!

Yup we’re having a girl!!! We’re really hoping for a girl for our second baby since we have Lance na and God granted our prayers. I had my ultrasound last Saturday and our baby was very cooperative and showed her genitals.
Sayang lang because I was alone during the ultrasound. Paul hasn’t come back yet from Naga so it was just me who went to the hospital. The sonologist first showed the parts of the body and all were ok. The body parts are all well-developed and the heart rate is at 146bpm. The baby at that time was in cephalic position. When the doctor tried to get the gender, he did not have a hard time because he saw it right away. The doctor was sure and showed and explained it to me. Although I did not see it clearly or I guess I just can’t picture it as he was describing it. But he was so sure na so I believe him hehe! I’ll just show the results of the ultrasound to my OB on my check up next week.
I also had my OGCT last Sat and I’m a little over the normal range. The result must be between 3.05-6.38 and I got 6.4. The medical technologist said that it’s still ok for pregnant women but I’ll just ask my OB if I need to do something about it.
Paul arrived home lunch time ng Saturday and I told him of the results and syempre he’s so happy too.
We’re so thankful that our baby is doing ok and additional blessing na baby girl siya. We’ll just continue praying that the entire pregnancy up to the delivery will be fine and that our baby will be normal and healthy.
Below is a scanned pic of my ultrasound showing the baby’s genitals, try to picture it na lang. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: