Trial Class at Tumbletots

Lance had a trial class at tumble tots a few weeks ago since we’re thinking of enrolling him on their Active Play class come June. We arrived early so the receptionist showed me their play area and even showed me their rooms if in case I’ll be interested in enrolling Lance on their toddler classes. I liked their amenities and Lance had fun walking around the school.
Unfortunately, I did not like our experience during the trial class. The teacher was not guiding or even teaching us on what to do and was just observing all the kids playing. I was hoping that she’ll at least tell us or demonstrate to Lance on how to do things. Plus I don’t like that they’re not so strict on the number of companions each child has. There’s this one child who’s on trial class too that aside from his mom has 4 other kids with him who joined in the class (and these kids are a lot older than Lance). So you could just imagine when it was time to explore, those bigger kids were the first ones to try everything and they did not even behave properly. L I also noticed that they don’t have a program or parang a list of activities to do every class. They just started with the singing and then play time na on which the teacher naman did not do anything. Kaya ayun, I decided not to enroll him there anymore.
In fairness to them naman, maybe the teacher was like that because it’s almost the end of their summer classes so the kids who were enrolled during summer class were already familiar with what to do. Pero kahit na, what about us who doesn’t know di ba? And we’re potential customers pa so sayang. Pero I have a friend naman who had a trial class there and they had a great time naman so siguro it just did not meet my expectations. What I like din lang there is their slide, hehe! (Lance loves to slide kasi) and the songs during circle time because they use songs from Barney so Lance is familiar with it. :)
Below are some of the pictures during our trial class:

Singing Mr. Sun

"Hiding behind a tree"

The Slide

Parachute

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: