Problems in the Philippines

This is how I see the most common problems my country have, if only every Filipino will help to alleviate these.
  1. Politics – people in the government wants to become the leader. Everyone wants power, and the way I see it, most of them wants it not because they want to help the country but because they want to earn more money.
  2. Corruption – where else but in the government. Period
  3. Poverty – there are so many people dying and getting sick due to poverty. If only the government can do something about it.
  4. Pollution – whenever I watch the morning news on tv especially when they show the traffic and the shot is on top of the building, you can easily see the pollution. Haayy… And the rivers are all dead due to wastes thrown there. If only people are disciplined enough to know what they have to do.
  5. Addiction – there are people addicted to alcohol, drugs, etc. Whenever I go home and use the overpass, I can always see children sniffing solvent. I heard that it sometimes help them to forget hunger. If only I can send them to a drug rehab center to help them improve their lives

These are what I can think of for now. I’m sure there are lots more and once I have the time, I’ll share them again with you. For Filipinos out there who are reading this, the least we can do is not to add to these problems. Right? :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: