Updates

I know I haven’t been updating my blogs. All you can see are updates on our “sideline”. I also owe a lot of people tags and I promise to do them kaya please do tag me still. I’m just a little busy with work: training a new staff, my six sigma project, our ISO certification, contractor management, etc. plus I’m a little bit lazy pa. Blame it on the pregnancy, hehe!

So what’s up with us? Paul is doing ok now with his job. He often gets home late during weekdays but makes up for it by just staying home and playing with Lance on weekends. Lance naman is doing ok. He had an asthma attack again last Monday but he’s better now. He still has his own words that you can’t understand but whenever he speaks, you can see from his face and from the tone of his voice the meaning of what he is saying. He tries to reason out too whenever we don’t allow him to do something. Hehe! About me naman, I’m doing ok. I can feel baby #2 moving inside but the kicks can’t be felt yet if you touch my tummy. I’ll have my oral glucose test on Saturday and will have a pelvic ultrasound too. I hope our baby won’t be shy and will show whether we’ll buy clothes for a girl or he’ll be using some hand-me-downs from Lance. Hehe!

I’ll update you as soon as we have the results. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: